As a rule, a business plan includes:
- Executive summary
- A company profile
- Analysis of financial and economic activities
- Market review and marketing
- Financial model, which is developed specifically for each project; this model is a basis for the forecast of the cash flow and for the calculation of investments effectiveness
- Risks analysis and sensitivity analysis
Our company can prepare a business plan for a large size project as well as a small one. It could be: a fundraising business plan; calculation of a project effectiveness for business owners; a business plan for a bank or DAMU Fund; a business plan for a project, that is realized within an I.Z. territory or etc.
DMG Consult company passes a business plan to a Client with the open financial model in EXCEL, which brings such benefits as:
- If it necessary, a Client can change raw data oneself and evaluate the impact of such changes on the final results
- Use the model for analysis for other projects
- We resolve complaints from a bank or an investor for free.
- We can participate in the business plan defense for a bank or other financial institute together with the Client.
Price and timescales
Average price for a business plan is from 150 000 to 3 000 000 tenge. Timescales – from 7 to 20 working days.
Key factors, that affect price and timescales of a business plan:
- Complexity of a project and target level of details
- Availability of necessary information – if its amount is not enough, our experts will help to gather necessary parts by external conditions research and by internal analysis alike
Our company participates in the program of small enterprises supported by European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). Within the frame of this program a partial reimbursement of expenses to our customers is possible.